Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca GYNO vs Test GYNO

americany13

ok guys I got a question, I think its a good one..
What is the difference between gyno because of Deca vs gyno because of Test?

Getting gyno because of DECA is because of the putuitary gland and prolactin excretion....I think I'm correct.
But getting gyno because of Test is because of Test vs Estrongen battles, where the estrogen wins.

So PCT for each would be different, I guess???
Any ideas? sceintific views? or just views?

So if someone gyno because of prolactin levels before, should use Test and not Deca?

Can someone please clear this up for me, thanks

if you are sensitive to prolactin then it would be wise to steer clear of nandralones or derivatives, or IMO one could benefit from dostinex.

If you are sensitive to estrogen them simply take an anti-estrogen.

muscleup said:
if you are sensitive to prolactin then it would be wise to steer clear of nandralones or derivatives, or IMO one could benefit from dostinex.

If you are sensitive to estrogen them simply take an anti-estrogen.

nandralones or derivatives?? Can you please Idenify? (gear wise) What should I keep out of my Cycles? thanks K2u!

well i can tell you right now that dostinex does nothing for gyno, all it does is keep prolactin levels stable so the male can have multiple orgasms. when you orgasm you release prolactin dostinex allows it to stay in your system so you can go again. it does nothing for progesterone gyno.

Progesterone is the cause of gyno with nortestosterone derivatives, deca and tren. As Bruce stated Dostinex will do nothing for gyno.

bruce410 said:
well i can tell you right now that dostinex does nothing for gyno, all it does is keep prolactin levels stable so the male can have multiple orgasms. when you orgasm you release prolactin dostinex allows it to stay in your system so you can go again. it does nothing for progesterone gyno.

Wow, that sounds even better than PCT! :evil:

Ok, I'm mixxed up......Proestrogen=Prolactin levels???
I thought they are two different mechanisms?
Deca and tren fukc your Prolactin levels=gyno
Test fukcs estrogen levels=gyno
If you have a natural putuitary prolactin problem, then use Test But Never tren or Deca.... Please am I correct Shead some light.

Top Bottom