Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca finasteride

febster77

Reading online I have found a few articles stating that using finasteride while on deca can actually make the androgenic effects worse with any nadrolone hormone. I searched but could not find any articles addressing this completly on here. If this is true what can be done to prevent hair loss etc while using deca?

the last thing you want to use is finasteride for anything.. its so dangerous to say the least and deca should not cause any hair loss unless you are prone to mpb... then any steroid could cause it but its not something deca is known for

If you have genetic pre-disposition for hair loss drugs are only gonna make things worse.
Other than these harsh drugs like Finasteride there isn't much you can do unfortunately.

This debate has been going on for years. The misconception is that since nandrolone tends to have a lower androgenic profile, its easier on hair. That is true but unmetabolized nandrolone is a very strong binder and activator of androgen receptors - stronger than testosterone and on a level close to DHT. You can look that up if you want, but its true. When people talk about the A:A Profile of Deca, they are talking about metabolized.

This is the issue; hypothetically finasteride blocks the 5AR action/conversion with nandrolone resulting in circulating hormone that has more affinity to the AR then metabolized nandrolone - being WORSE at the AR site (i.e. hair follicles).

Top Bottom