Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

deca and faster heart beet

reconnect

hmm took a shot of deca yesterday and today i think that my heart rate i higher dos that make any sense :confused: it was my first shoot in this cycle have don deca before but not with a higher heart rate???

Last edited:
I think deca has hampered your ability to spell, lol. ;)

As for your heart rate, I think most a.s. will elevate that. But after one day...and deca...hmmm, I doubt it. I think you are just nervous.

Damn, it might be because you worry to fucking much. That's where my $ is. Why don't you work off some of that nervous energy and do some heavy squats. If you do them correctly you will forget about silly shit like your heart rate, and instead focus on things like when is the pain going to go away.

hey reconnect, it's ok and natural to be nervous. But try to enjoy this more. You have read, done your research, so if anything does happen, you will know what to do.

And if you don't, you can always ask us. But my best advice to you is to enjoy yourself. Otherwise, why else would you stab yourself in your ass on a regular basis? :eek:

Top Bottom