Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca experience

frequentflier2

i am looking into a cycle of 600mg deca/wk for 10 weeks. and primo at 300mg/wk what kind of gains could i expect from this cycle? i was mass. so hopefully i will gain somewhere around 15 solid pounds with this. i want to keep as much of my gains as possible. what should i use post cycle to keep the gains i make?

you cannot gain 15 'solid pounds' in 10 weeks. that is scientifically impossible

before you even decide to use steroids you need to understand what they are and do. and it is clear here you do not so do more research and start thinking long term. you are worried about 10 weeks when you should be thinking 10 years instead

So many things wrong here.

You need to run testosterone with any cycle.

600 mg's of deca is almost double what a deca dose should be

If you have to ask "what kind of gains should I expect?" the answer is usually: none

No one is gaining 15 quality pounds in 10 weeks

You need to take a big step backwards, what's your age/ht/wt/bf%/training history/cycle history?

No one can tell how much muscle each individual can gain from a given cycle. There are just way too many factors to take into consideration.

Top Bottom