Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

deca and eq cycle - bloated!

JKD

just finishing a 400mg of deca perweek and 300mg of eq per week. I am starting to get extremely bloated - I look like i am going to pop. My diet has been great through out the cycle. I was wondering how the hell I could tone down the bloat.

you cant

i dounbt your bloated from the eq, but deca bloatis unstopable,

ldex, novaldex, proviron, ect.........wil do absoloutely nothing becasuse the bloat associated with deca is progesterone not Estrogen...IMO;)

go_hard_80:)

JKD said:
just finishing a 400mg of deca perweek and 300mg of eq per week. I am starting to get extremely bloated - I look like i am going to pop. My diet has been great through out the cycle. I was wondering how the hell I could tone down the bloat.

its the deca-bloat bro, the deca-bloat. not much you can do to get wrid of it

Deca bloats the hell out of me....probably twice as much as test does. Don't care too much for that stuff anymore. go_hard_80 was right though...the bloat will go away in a few weeks after you stop using it.

Vitex or chaste berry. Also, pick up some cranberry extract pills and start drinking mucho water with them.You will be pissing that bloat away in a few days. Works for my dbol bloat (the cranberry, its a natural diaretic)

Top Bottom