Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca EQ

federalsteep3

It does seem like a waste to use both Deca and EQ together but I have read a handful of posts out there from ppl with very good results. Like I said b4, initially I thought it was ridiculous but what do you guys think? Could a lower mgs be use of each when combined?

Of course a base of Test would be used too.

It does seem like a waste to use both Deca and EQ together but I have read a handful of posts out there from ppl with very good results. Like I said b4, initially I thought it was ridiculous but what do you guys think? Could a lower mgs be use of each when combined?

There's your answer. Not many then.

thats not a waste to stack them at all and im not sure why you would think that.. they are very different and compliment each other well

Well, being that the best cycle I've ever ran, is test/deca/eq and that's it, I'd say they compliment each other EXTREMELY WELL

It's my go to cycle of choice

Top Bottom