Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

deca for elbow pain/tendonitis???

big_griff

Hey bro's! Gots me a little problem. I had some pain occuring in my left elbow, right ON the point of the elbow bone and just behind it while i was doing skull crushers...heavy stuff too (around 200lbs) for 4-6 reps. So i took 10 days off from the gym, and when i came back, it hurt even more!!!! So i'm into my second week back, changed to close grip bench press as it doesn' t seem to hurt that part of my elbow as bad. I'm confused as hell though when it comes to treatment. People tell me no ice, some ice, just heat, etc., etc., ...and i'm not sure when to ice or heat. any advice?
also i've been on the following supps for a couple years straight without missing a day:

Glucosamine/Chon./MSM
HLA (Hyaluronic Acid)
.....and i am wondering if some deca might help me get recovered from whatever the hell is going on in there? I'm currently on Test/Dbol...week 2. But i'm hoping with some advice from you bro's and some different excercise selection i can recover good from this, ....damn i loved those skullcrushers though! :) Thanks in advance bro's. Peace!

RICE
Rest, Ice, Compression, Elevation.

Go lighter on the sets. Also skull crushes are notorious for causing elbow joint pain. But yea, Deca should help and so will Test.

iHulk said:
RICE
Rest, Ice, Compression, Elevation.

Go lighter on the sets. Also skull crushes are notorious for causing elbow joint pain. But yea, Deca should help and so will Test.

Thanks hulk i appreciate that advice. i'll get to it!

stop doing skull crushers until you tendonitis resolves

warm up- A LOT.

do light sets with both bi's and triceps before beginning working sets (3-5 sets 15-20 reps)

light sets means LIGHT, ie dumbell curls supersetted with tricep kickbacks starting with 5-10lb and slowing working up.

stretch in between sets.

and yes nandrolone will help, but you still need to rehab/retrain the tendon and joint

macrophage69alpha said:
stop doing skull crushers until you tendonitis resolves

warm up- A LOT.

do light sets with both bi's and triceps before beginning working sets (3-5 sets 15-20 reps)

light sets means LIGHT, ie dumbell curls supersetted with tricep kickbacks starting with 5-10lb and slowing working up.

stretch in between sets.

and yes nandrolone will help, but you still need to rehab/retrain the tendon and joint

Thanks mac, solid advice. Will do!

if any exercise hurts (ie strains the injured/irritated tendon) dont do it, find an alternative motion and/or use lighter weight and "work the pump".

howiefeltersnatch said:
Anyone ever get a cortisone shot for this? I have had nagging tendonitis for a few months...actually more like 9 months.

I played 4 years of D1 football in college, and unfortunately I am very injury prone. I received quite a few cort. shots during my college career, and I must say they are really really overated. In most cases, the shot caused more discomfort for me than it did relief. :coffee:

Deca made me feel like a lubed up god, but it doesnt correct whatever is causing the pain. During my bulker earlier this year, and now my current cycle, I started getting tendonitis in my right elbow. It plagued me for nearly 5 months. I just had to break down and stop training my arms, because if you dont take time off... tendonitis is really never going to recover. That shit is a bitch.... :coffee:

I have the same problem...its also been shot twice...I use icy hot on the elbow and use a sleeve over my left elbow...I start out with cable extensions...most of the time skull crushers do nothing but agrivate the problem....

Yes deca wil;l absolutely help your elbow...but here's a few things you should realize as I am going thru it right now....

The deca at 400 e/w started to help me in week 4...but the problem is I wanted to do tren this cycle....but not with deca...I made that mistake..ONCE..

The deca messed with my drive...I still got a boner no problem..just the drive...

Now Ive been off for 5 weeks now....my elbow hurts worse now than it ever did....The deca masked the pain and i probably did more damage by using deca and continueing to do skullcrushers.....In fact its so bad I cant lift at all...The only thing that i can do is bent over rows on my smith machine..Thats it...

Ive tried everything and i mean everything.....i guess it rest...I hurt it over 2 yrs. ago carrying 2 sheets of 12' sheetrock and i slipped on a wet rock and jolted something in my elbow...

Im looking for DMSO as we speak...that used to help...just gives me a little bad breath is all..LOL

Top Bottom