Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

deca durabolin or what?

deca durabolin was one of the early (if not earliest) brand names for nandrolone decanoate

deca durabolin is the brand name made famous by organon correct? as long as the chemical compounds are the same, then there should be no difference in the product. i read a thread not too long ago on here where someone stated that deca, even used in moderate doses, can fuck up your sperm production permanantly? anyone know anything about this? something was said to the effect of "dont use deca if you want to have kids someday"

Just started looking into durabolin. faster acting Deca that you can feel in days (like Propionate) instead of weeks. with this in mind, dosing may be done more frequently that the other slower acting deca.

I was under the impression that durabolin deca is nandrolone phenylpropionate. Now if you look at the decanoate in Sus, this is considered the longer acting ester. So is nandro decanoate the longer acting Deca and Deca Durabolin (nandrolone phenylpropionate) being the faster acting ?

someone correct me if i am wrong.

2ez said:
Just started looking into durabolin. faster acting Deca that you can feel in days (like Propionate) instead of weeks. with this in mind, dosing may be done more frequently that the other slower acting deca.

I was under the impression that durabolin deca is nandrolone phenylpropionate. Now if you look at the decanoate in Sus, this is considered the longer acting ester. So is nandro decanoate the longer acting Deca and Deca Durabolin (nandrolone phenylpropionate) being the faster acting ?

someone correct me if i am wrong.
you're a little mixed up there homie. deca durabolin is nandrolone decanoate, which is a very long ester. deca durabolin is the brand name yes.
the faster acting nandrolone has the brand name durabolin (no deca) and it is nandrolone phenylpropionate. NPP is not deca. confusing but people say 'deca' when they are really talking about nandrolone decanoate, and then try to say things like a 'fast acting deca' , which is just a fast acting nandrolone, deca is just the ester.
and the long one in sust i believe is actually undecanoate, slightly longer

o.k. so durabolin and deca durabolin are not the same.

As for the Sus....this is what i found on Decanoate:

Decanoate: Chemical Structure C10H20O2.
Also referred to as decanoic acid; capric acid; caprinic acid; decylic acid, Nonanecarboxylic acid. The Decanoate ester is most commonly used with the hormone nandrolone (as in Deca-Durabolin) and is found in virtually all corners of the world. Testosterone decanoate is also the longest acting constituent in Sustanon, greatly extending its release duration. The release time with Decanoate compounds is listed to be as long as one month, although most recently we are finding that levels seem to drop significantly after two weeks. To keep blood levels more uniform, athletes (as they have always known to do) will follow a weekly injection schedule.

On Undecanoate:

Undecanoate: Chemical Structure C11H22O2.
Also referred to as Undecanoic Acid; 1-Decanecarboxylic acid; Hendecanoic acid; Undecylic acid. Undecanoate is not a commonly found ester, and only appears to be used in the nandrolone preparation Dynabolan, and oral testosterone undecanoate (Andriol). Since this ester is chemically very similar to undecylenate (it is only 2 hydrogen atoms larger), it has a similar release duration (approximately 2-3 weeks). Although this ester is used in the oral preparation Andriol, there is no reason to believe it carries any properties unique of other esters. Andriol in fact works very poorly at delivering testosterone, bolstering the idea that oral administration is not the idea use of esterified androgens.

As for Durabolin as you have stated:

Phenylpropionate: Chemical Structure C9H10O2.
Also referred to as Propionic Acid Phenyl Ester. Phenylpropionate will extend the release of active steroid a few days longer than propionate. To keep blood levels even, injections are given at least twice weekly. Durabolin is the drug most commonly seen with a phenylpropionate ester (nandrolone phenylpropionate), although it is also used with testosterone in Sustanon and Omnadren

Sus:

Substance: Testosterone propionate 30 mg, Testosterone phenylpropionate 60mg, Testosterone isocaporate 60 mg, Testosterone decanoate 100 mg

But as for Deca Durabolin and Durabolin:

In the old 'WAR 1996', The story goes that Organon first came out with 'Durabolin', then decided to make a roid that would last longer(either longer or stonger), that's when they came out with 'DECA Durabolin which added the newer ester 'Decanoate'. Which both added a higher anabolic potential and longer half life, infrequent injections as opposed to the earlier 'Durabolin'. So it seems that durabolin can be considered a faster acting nandrolone.

Someone correct this if this is wrong.

Last edited:
Top Bottom