Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca-durabolin vs. Winstrol

newbie727

hey guys... im 24, and im looking to start a cycle of either deca or winstrol... i just want it for weight loss and for one cycle to speed things up.. which is better recommended, especially in oral doseage... thanks...

deca is not oral. Winny is oral. If you just want to maintain muscle while losing weight, deca might be better for you, though you will hold some water while on and wont see the total fat loss until you're off the deca. Personally I say deca because I don't want to risk any further hair loss. But winny is solid, aside from the effect on the hairline. If hairloss isn't a concern, go winny all the way!

newbie727 said:
hey guys... im 24, and im looking to start a cycle of either deca or winstrol... i just want it for weight loss and for one cycle to speed things up.. which is better recommended, especially in oral doseage... thanks...
winny

you really cant compare the 2 compounds.

but deca is a much much stronger anabolic and my choice over winny for just about anything other than contest prep..

That was an awful first post. You are not ready for Winstrol or Deca. I know this because you thought Deca was oral. Read all you can on this sit, spend some time on your diet & training, and then come back and find out how to take it to the next level safely.

bbkingpinn said:
deca is not oral. Winny is oral. If you just want to maintain muscle while losing weight, deca might be better for you, though you will hold some water while on and wont see the total fat loss until you're off the deca. Personally I say deca because I don't want to risk any further hair loss. But winny is solid, aside from the effect on the hairline. If hairloss isn't a concern, go winny all the way!

I agree and disagree... deca is not oral, winstrol does come in an oral form but it's a 17aa (liver toxic) steroid. Make sure you have the proper ancilar. and liver support for the cycle. If you're going to be dieting during the cycle the deca is not your best option IMO. Winstrol works much better on a calorie restricted diet and you will not suffer from and bloating (although mild for deca) or risk any other estrogen/prognes. based side effects (gyno) or the dreaded deca dick. Since winstrol is a DHT derrivitive, it can be tough on the hairline but again, only for those who are predisposed to MPB.

Good luck!

Winstrol is available in injectable form that would not be liver-toxic and more economic in price.
I was thinking of Winstrol but most responses to my similar thread recommended Deca.

First and foremost PLEASE research more about anabolics before you even consider taking them. 2ndly another effect of winstrol is joint problems. So beware

Top Bottom