Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca Durabolin and Testosterone enanthate

nairraju0

Can anyone share his experienced with Deca and Testosterone enanthate cycle and how much gains I expect if m running it for 16weeks?

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk

So I finished my deca and sust cycle just over a month ago I also ran sixteen weeks and my results were very good gained 21 pounds and thoroughly enjoyed the cycle. My diet was all lean meats mainly chicken plenty of vegetables slept good most of the time and trained like a beast.

how much you 'gain' isn't important. i mean run them without an AI and eat 5000 calories a day and you will gain a lot of water and fat

your goals with steroids is to put on lean mass and improve your strength in a linear fashion that you can mantain when you come off.

That would be a nice bulking cycle, and as long as you will use the right ancillaries and run a good PCT, you should be able to end up with some nice mass. However, it is impossible to tell how much you will be able to gain, as it depends on so many factors....genetics, diet, training, gear quality, rest....as you can see, there are just too many things influencing the results.

My cycle right now
Test e
Deca
Dbol
Ai

2 weeks in and 1 stone up. I always rocket up in first two weeks though. Strength up. Not loads but up.
Will be adding var for last two weeks. My strength goes crazy off that.

No one can tell you exactly how much you can expect to gain because there are too many factors. In the end if you run your cycle and are training like an animal and have diet locked in then you will gain the most you can. Just be the best you can.

Top Bottom