Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca-Durabolin cycle

Fitinfredneck

hey guys
i am thing about a 10 week deca durabolin cycle and i was wondering what your thoughts were on deca and the pros and cons. Any comments would be great thanks!

Mac173 said:
testosterone enanthate or testosterone cypionate

Give us some background info.

cycle history
stats
yrs training
This would be my first cycle i am 6'2" 205lbs i have been training for 2 1/2 years and my body fat is about 10% or 11%. the reason why i was thinking about deca because i have the opertunity to get it very easily. if you think i should try something eles let me know or if i a to young

1-10 400 test e
1-10 200 deca

You could even run the test for 2 more wks w/ out the deca also.

Mac173 said:
1-10 400 testosterone enanthate
1-10 200 Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate -

You could even run the test for 2 more wks w/ out the Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - also.
that sounds good i forgot to mention i am 22 years old

Bsides being able to get it easily, you need to do more research and figure out what else you might need like:

Something for combating progesterone sides like Selegeline or Cabesar. Make sure, like mac173 said, you run Test with it because Deca will shut your hpta down and you will feel like shit. The Test will keep your libido going and help with the bulking as well as overall feeling good(mentally). You'll also need to run an AI like Aromasin or AIFM. Make sure your diet is clean and you eat 6-7 good meals pewr day(about 4000 cals per day) and you will grow big and strong. I'm sure others will tell you the same thing so I'm not trying to make it sound complicated but I'm telling you like it is.

Good luck.

Top Bottom