Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca Durabolin Concerns

JamesAr

Good afternoon, I am new to the world of steroids and to this forum. A week ago I went to the Dr here in Puerto Rico for joint pain. I've had 3 ACL replacements in my right knee, most of my meniscus is gone as well in that knee. My left knee has also see 2 meniscus surgeries. The doctor here has me on Decanoato de Nandeolona which as far as I can tell is just Spanish for Deca Durabolin. Back to my concerns, he has me on 300mg of deca per week by itself. I have never done any research on the subject as I didn't know he would be prescribing this to me. After reading for a couple hours I can honestly say I am as lost as I was when I began. I was not looking to build muscle, all I wanted was joint relief. Am I in danger of the side effects taking 300mg/wk?

I personally have used 250mg a week, no test for joint pains and had no problems. I still ran a pct afterwards because blood work showed I was suppressed... That was my own decision tho...
That is one odd script to be writing out to patients, and a high dose. You really only need between 125-200mg per week for joints, bigger guys can use 250mg given toleranceIs and use before. Is the physician licensed? I can only imagine the amount of scripts he has written out already at that dose to people with pains which in the long run is going to cause more pain with the weight gain.

Bro ALL IN ALL, you don't need deca, especially given your injury history. The extra weight will cause excess pressure/stress from the water retention and new muscle on your ligaments and joints. With your previous histories, last thing you want to do is get heavier pouring more weight on bump knees... Just my opinion, but I'm no physician...
Johnny

Sent from my SM-N900T using EliteFitness

its easy to become a doctor in the PR.

deca doesn't heal a blown out knee. if it did don't you think every doctor in the world would just prescribe it over opening you up? don't you think NFL athletes worth millions, their team doctors would put them on that instead of opening them up ?

How long have you been taking this? I know plenty of guys who have run deca strictly for joint relief because it dose work but just seems suspect that a Dr would prescribe such a high dosage. You will defiantly will need a pct because if you've already started then you are most likely going to be if not already suppressed. Find a new Dr bro and get so w blood work done to see where you are at now

Thank you guys for the responses, I had my first shot on Monday. I will be seeing him again on Monday, so I will ask about the dosage. As of now, he has me scheduled for 5 weeks on and 5 weeks off. What PCT do you guys recommend? I will also be looking for a new Dr if his responses don't agree with yours.

As far as your knee goes dude, physical therapy, I've had terrible knee problems dude, mcl pcl acl had meniscus taken out of both knees, just start slow and know your limits, get a prescription for PT so you don't have to pay out of pocket, it will pay off enormously

As far as your knee goes dude, physical therapy, I've had terrible knee problems dude, mcl pcl acl had meniscus taken out of both knees, just start slow and know your limits, get a prescription for PT so you don't have to pay out of pocket, it will pay off enormously

Yeah physical therapy is a must, I've probably spent 3+ years doing physical therapy for my knees in the last 8 years lol. Do you have any advice for a PCT for Deca? Should I ask the Dr for anything else to take along with deca to make it safer?

Top Bottom