Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

deca durabolin

well bro to tell u the truth...i wouldent even bother looking at this post again because everyone is going to rip u apart.....so i would just type in deca durbolin in google and read everything u can...if u have any other ?'s about it then ask..but the ? you asked nobody will respond to

Add some test, just like we tell every other person who gets on here and posts without even having a clue what they are doing or talking about. PEACE

anthony518 said:
Add some test, just like we tell every other person who gets on here and posts without even having a clue what they are doing or talking about. PEACE
i have done some home work on deca. iv learned it is a great stack i went on www.steroid tips .com and they state for a newbie should try deca by it's self and was hoping to get some feedback instead i got alot of tuff shit

i have used deca 2 times and i have always used test too..first was sust250 ew and deca 300 ew second time was test400 and dbol 30mgs ed with deca 200mgs ew it was awesome but deca alone...i am not sure its a good idea...atleast get dostinex if you are intending on deca solo

Top Bottom