Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca-Durabolin

viper666

Hey!

After years of beeing skeptical to steriods I just started my first Deca cycle. I got it from a friend of mine who promised me that it is very safe to use.
Has any of you tried this steroid?
I would be happy to get any kind of advice related to this subject since my knowledge of this subject is very limited.
I hope trusting my friend wont get me into any trouble (physical illenesses, etc.. ) , and that i will get those good gains that i`ve been struggling for a long time now...

Regards from Oslo, norway :)

Magnus

deca is moderatly anabolic and low androgenic. so you will get quality muscle gains with little water retention. but deca can cause gyno through progesterone. Deca also shuts down your natural test production, so you might have a problem getting a hard on.
sounds to me you know nothing about it.....do lots of research before you start. smart move coming here.

the reason why deca is still used is because it is relatively inexpensive and quite abundant on the market.

for anybody with a good source and some extra cash i can think of a dozen better alternatives to deca.

Thanks for advice. As far as i`ve heard, its pretty harmless compared to other steroids right?
And regarding the dissapating testo thing, my friend said he would get me something he called Chlomid that i should consume after my 8 week cycle. He said this would bring my testo levels back to normal.
Is this correct?

yes clomid can bring back your natural test level but it takes a while. but it wont help while you are taking the deca......so you have to understand you might have no sex drive for a while. gyno is known as bitch tits(male breasts) your nipples will get lumps under them and you will start to develop breasts.

and by the way i love deca.

jc21: "by the way i love deca"... was that sarcasm?? :)
but my friend said that if i ever get a stinging sensation in my breast he would give me something for that som that i wouldnt develop those female breast as u said. He adde that such a thing happens in like 0.5% of the cases. so he has made me feel quite comfortable about it. but please tell me if theres something i should know here.

jesus christ. Dude, you need to understand the ramifications of what you've chosen to do. you definitely need to do some more research. Don't just listen to one of your friends. start using that research button and find out how hundreds of other guys have reacted and used and base your decision on your own research, not what a couple of guys tell you. I'm still on my first cycle and man I spent months on end just reading hours and hours every day before I started. Another good rule of thumb, have everything you need before you start, including anti e's. Now go do your homework and good luck.

Is there any place in particular you would recommend me to go to seek out more information on Deca?
I chose deca because i heard it had few side effects. is at least that true?
thanx

Hi viper...one of my favorite books about steroid use is BUILT TO SURVIVE by Michael Mooney and Nelson Vergel. It is a book written especially for HIV/AIDS patients (or anyone who suffers from muscle wasting), but it can be very helpful to those (like me) who are not HIV + and who want to start looking into steroids use. At least it helped me a lot at the beginning. That book gave me an idea of the range of AS available, their effectiveness vs. safety etc etc. Of course then I became more "hardcore" and I have learned a lot from searching this website. Happy searching!
BTW: Deca is my AS of choice.

Top Bottom