Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca Durabolin

Rockman

Hello all
I have never taken any anabolics before and am now considering Deca as my first and perhaps ONLY time trying anabolics. I have been quoted a price of $325 in Canada Dollars. Am I getting ripped off? How do I know if the Deca I get is genuine and not a FAKE?

Also, doing some research on the net about Deca, I understand that it is suppose to give you MASS and STRENGTH gains with lower side effects and stays in your system longer than many other anabolics on the market.
Thank you in advance:)

What kind of Deca is it ? If it is the Ttokkyo 300mg/ml Deca that comes in a 10cc vial then that price is not bad in canadian $ but it is still a little high.

M18

"ONLY"

Let me tell you my friend, once you start, you cant stop.

Its not a one time thing bro, I thought that also...

"Just one cycle dear, I promise"
LOL~

I don't know which Deca it is. I don't yet have it in my posession. I will find out though. Thank you so much for such quick replies. And I'm afraid your right about doing only once. NOT POSSIBLE once I see the gains. LOL. Can you please give me some advice about WHICH DECA YOU HIGHLY RECOMMEND??? I am only a novice and want to educate myself before buying

I HAVE TO AGREE I JUST TURNED 39 AND NEVER TOOK JUICE BEFORE, A LITTLE SCARED AT MY AGE, SAID WHAT THE HECK AND USED TTOYKKO 300 AND WINNY FOR 10 WEEKS AND NOW I'M USING PRIMO AND WINNY FOR ANOTHER 10 WEEKS AND I CAN'T WAIT TILL MY NEXT CYCLE OF DECA AND WINNY, IT'S ADDICTING. HELP I CAN'T STOP>>>>>>> LOVE THE GEAR LIFE :D

OK - everybody in the world started with just 1 cycle in mind but a few of the above posts disturb me.

Don't be some substance's slave. It is not "a life" but "your life". Make clear decisions and stick with them. If you doubt your decision for even an instant stop using gear for 6 months and establish some control. Judging from your posts several of you might think some on this. It would worry me if I were you.

Top Bottom