Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca, Deca, Deca, Deca ????

thebackyardcat

Now that i got your attention (lol) i have a simple question, where i am not looking for a scientifc explanation but instead a laymans explanation.

What is in Deca that makes it a great joint/injury healer. What other steroids would be considered in second or third raking compared to the great Deca.

And the opposite is Winstrol, what other steroids would be considered harsh on the joints.

Thanks Guys

I think it's because it makes your joints retain fluid, so they're lubricated. Which is just the opposite of winny, which makes you lose fluid from your joints.

a reputable bro on this board, and i cant rememeber who, once mentioned that most steroids will 'lubricate' the joints as its purely the extra water retention that causes such lubrication.

in other words, anadrol, dbol, test, and whatever other water bloating substance will yield those joint lubricating properties. not just deca.

makes sense but i'm not an expert on this subject.

Deca promotes the retention of water in the joints and ct. It also helps strengthen tendons, can't remember how, but I read this not long ago. Nothing helps your joints like deca!! Some say that it will only mask the pain, but for me, and I had some serious pain, it healed my elbows. As far as something similar to winny causing joint pains, pretty much anything that doesn't aromatise I would think. Especially, Masteron or something like Halo probably. BUMP ^^^

Deca is not the only thing that will cure joints and in fact there is no real explanation saying that Deca will heal joints?? The only thing known to heal/recover joints or any type of muscle is GH and that is a known fact!! Deca on the other hand does Mask the pain and in some cases it does help people but its not a solution for healing!! GH on the other hand does and if you do a search on it you will see that it is stated!!

With out Scientific detail and chemical names. It is how deca converts and what it blocks when it converts that makes it such an amazing muscle builder.

After long/high dose usage of deca, when your off deca it has the opposite effect on your joints. Your joints tend to ache more. This doesnt happen to everyone and only after several deca cycles at a higher dose.

Top Bottom