Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

deca, dbol, sust cycle...where to put the anti-e's

carapace2

Hi guys, been reading many posts and am looking forward to some much needed advice.
i am
lifting for 3 years
5'10"
172 lbs
8-9% body fat
diet? mostly chicken, brocolli, rice, protein shakes
looking to go 195-ish with this cycle and reduce BF.

proposed cycle
weeks
1-4 dbol 15-35 mgs per day (depending on sides)
1-10 deca 300mgs, sust 450 mgs per week
6-7 hcg 750iu per day
13-16 clomid PCT
1-2, 5-6, 9-10, 13-14 clenbuterol

i will have nolvadex on hand for gyno. BUT, i am now concerned about the progestrone in the deca. to combat that, i am considering using proviron.
Question is: How much, for how long, and starting when?

I've never heard of proviron working stop progesterone. Perhaps winstrol or dostinex. Maybe nolva might be of some benefit.

no, i did one last summer
sustenon and tren
then did a tren only in december
got kinda hairy, so i want to stay away from tren.
i've been reading up...
http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/oestrogen-progesterone.asp
Says basically that progesterone requires oestrogen presence to activate it. The idea being that using proviron would reduce the oestrogen and mitigate the progesterone related gyno effect.
i'm thinking that i can kill two birds with this proviron....keep aromitization down on the sust, and give me some insurance on the deca. I'm not doing a big dose of deca any way...300 mgs./week
I'm just wondering if i should up my dose when i introduce that hcg.
Am i making sense?
Also, has anyone used nolvadex for PCT? Can you comment on it's effectiveness vs. Clomid?
Thanks

there is a great post on nolva vs. clomid in the sticky pct...pct...pct at the top of the anabolic board. I use proviron and love it but haven't used deca or dbol...so?

Nova is weaker than clomid ,so its the preferred choice, And Outlaw is right Proviron isn't going to help with Deca induced Gyno. At the Dosage you are running shouldn't be a problem tho!
Doesn't hurt to keep some Bromo or Dostinex on hand.

RADAR

what would be the dosing on bromo and Dostinex? will that combat other types of gyno..like that caused by test?
how much does it cost usually?

carapace2 said:
what would be the dosing on bromo and Dostinex? will that combat other types of gyno..like that caused by test?
how much does it cost usually?

You will need Nova or Armidex/L-dex For Test induced gyno!

RADAR

Top Bottom