Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca cycle thoughts

Yabbiop

I just want to see what's a good dosage for running Deca durabolin for the first time. I see some guy say that running 400 mg of it is excessive because of the bad side effects that you can get with it. What would be a better dosage to use with it and is it true you need to stop it a month before you stop testosterone

If you start deca with test cycle, go with at least 200mgs 300mgs of deca

I just want to see what's a good dosage for running Deca durabolin for the first time. I see some guy say that running 400 mg of it is excessive because of the bad side effects that you can get with it. What would be a better dosage to use with it and is it true you need to stop it a month before you stop testosterone

bro 400 if anything the minimum with deca. i prefer 1200mg a week

Deca is a nandrolone steroid and you should run it along with something androgenic

Nope. And if so why?

300 is a great dose i have always done very well with and see many others do extremely well with too...

I have no issue with 400mg per week as long as you are keeping test at 200-300mg per week and running proviron with it too.

I just ran it not to long ago with test and primo and had it at 350mg/wk and enjoyed it at that dosage

Top Bottom