Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca cycle n pain

farcry0000

Hi guys
I'm 33 y.o , been working out for almost 5 years , last year I had an injury in my right and left shoulder , partial thickness tear in the right and irregularity of AC joint in the left shoulder.
I have used dianabol pills cycle before, but due to the injury I have started deca n dianabol cycle , I didt want to take test as my aim is to help in healing the injuries, I feel less pain atm, I had cortisone injections before.

I use 23G n use 1 ml in each shoulder , this is the 2nd time of injecting into shoulders , I injected in my butt twice , so I have had 6 ml so far.
So why do I get pain after each injection ?? my left shoulder still has a lump on it a month after the first injection, the lump is about 5 cm long n 2 cm wide , I have been reading a lot about this issue but couldn't get an accurate answer

Yes I did massage it with a warm towel 10 mins after the injection n I did that around 4 times same day, it's not that painful today but the area is red n I feel the whole shoulder is pumped , but its not itchy or warm n i did clean the area before i jab ..should I be worried ??

I'm in the same boat. Taking 600 mg if Decca and 600 mg of test. Enanthate. I always get the bump ur talking about but it goes away with heating pad and massaging every day. Until today had my 7th injection and today my left shoulder feels like it's about to bust wide open from the swelling. Very painful and cannot hardly move. Any suggestions on how to help this out.

Hey man,just wanted to tell you,I`ve got maybe the same problem with AC joint.

It`s an irregularity,it`s suppose to be round,but it`s almost straight on one side.

I have lost the ability to do flat and decline presses,everything else I can do.

Doc said it will never heal on it`s own.

Hey man,just wanted to tell you,I`ve got maybe the same problem with AC joint.

It`s an irregularity,it`s suppose to be round,but it`s almost straight on one side.

I have lost the ability to do flat and decline presses,everything else I can do.

Doc said it will never heal on it`s own.

U can see that ur injured shoulder looks saggy n the anterior head doesn't go hard as usual.
I miss decline n flat presses so much man it's so hard not to do them.
What did ur doctor suggest ?

[/B].
I miss decline n flat presses so much man it's so hard not to do them.

I can still go all out heavy on incline,military and dips,and I pray every day of my life that it stays that way.

U can see that ur injured shoulder looks saggy n the anterior head doesn't go hard as usual.
Wow I`ve noticed that too!

What did ur doctor suggest ?
He said surgery.

That was over a year ago.

I never really considered surgery because I don`t have the money and also because he did not fully guarantee that it would be like before.

Another doctor,my friend,who is not an orthopedic doctor,suggested that I go find a very good physio,and he assures me that it is possible to correct this kind of abnormality of the joint without surgery,but with a long time of physical therapy.
He also assures me that the joints do repair themselves with physio.
The orthopedic surgeon tells me that joint damage is permanent and that is pretty much a popular opinion.

I don`t know man.

If you find a solution,please let me know,whenever.

btw you haven`t lost that much.

Maybe just the declines I miss.

Flat presses I wouldn`t do anymore even if I recovered fully.

Not such a good exercise.

Many BB-ers have fucked up shoulders right on the flat press.

That`s probably how you and me did it.

I was even bouncing the bar off my chest regularly.

Did i read this Right...you're saying you've had this lump for a Month?

A month?

Top Bottom