Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca cycle to help heal wrist, Please help out bro's I'm in dire need

McBane

Ok, I tore a ligament in my wrist last January and discovered I have a negative ulna variance (which means my ulna is shorter than my radius) which further complicated the injury. It still bothers me. My ligaments and tendons healed fine, but this damn ulna variance kills me. The weight just can't be supported properly so my wrist suffers, mainly on pressing movements. I think my ligaments and tendons are still a bit weak actually and that is why I posted this. I am considering possibly doing a deca only cycle at VERY low dosages purely for attempting to help heal my wrists. I was thinking like 200mg/wk for like 4 weeks or so. Anyone experienced in using deca for trying to help heal injuries? I don't want to "waste" one of my cycles on this so I want to keep the dosages low. Any opinions?

Also my thoughts were that deca helps permanently heal ligaments and tendons and that is why I would use it, if I am mistaken and it merely relieves ligament and tendon pain temporarily please let me know. Thanks, McBane

Oh I also wanted to add, someone mentioned GH to me, I'm 20 years old and was under the impression GH is basically useless and dangerous at my age but I have not looked that deeply into GH. Any opinions on whether GH in low dosages, maybe say 2 I.U. daily (5 days on 2 off) might help?

Deca shuts you down hard, even at lower doses, so if you're gonna do it, might as well use doses high enough to get gains too.

Will the GH take THAT long to have an effect? I don't know if I want to put anything in my body for 6 months straight! I was thinking more like 8 weeks tops, or do you think that isn't enough? I am obviously going to do research about Gh on my own but I'd like to get some opinions prior to beginning my in depth research. Thanks

(Also I don't want any risk of carpal tunnel syndrome as this will make my wrist problem worse! Will I be ok at 2iu's a day?)

Iceman11111 do you think I would want to run the GH continously or do a 5on, 2 off type thing.

Also another concern of mine is when I could run it. I'll be finishing my first cycle mid September and I'll be done with clomid beginning of Oct. (well 2nd week of Oct). Would it be possible to start the GH immediately after recovering from that cycle for 2 months and then go straight into another cycle (without GH)....I am thinking maybe fina only...not sure. But anyways would I want to give my body a break in between those cycles? Maybe throw the GH and fina together and start them maybe 2 months or so after I end this cycle? The thing is my wrist hurts now. Would it be a bad idea to start the GH at the end of this cycle and keep it running, even through the clomid for 8 weeks?

Thanks, McBane

BUMP Please help out guys, I'd really appreciate it. I might talk to my doc about this but I want to get some more opinions before I go that far.

i had problems with my wrist and shoulders before i started juicing. after i started gear all the excess water retention i think helped lube my joints and helped any slow healing of injuries. havent had a prob in 2 years since juicing and still going strong.

i noticed less joint pain when on deca, that realy soothes my knees that used to constantly give me probs:)

For me it's the exact opposite. I am on an anavar/test prop cycle and my wrists have gotten worse. I think it's due to the strength increase and my tendons/ligaments haven't had time to catch up.

Thanks for the response though! I don't think I'm going to do deca, right now I'm more considering the GH, anyone have any answers to the questions I posed above?

Honestly if I were you I'd see a doctor for prolotherapy. It's somewhat new, but very effective method of healing tendons and joints, but it can be temporarily painful. What they do is inject saline into the joint/tendon directly (painful part), and the resultant inflammation makes for superb recovery.

Interesting, I'll look into it. I wasn't aware of saline shots, my doctor mentioned cortisone injections but I did some research and pretty much found out that they are merely temporary fixes and 6 months down the road most people are back where they started. Plus cortisone promotes the break down connective tissue! I couldn't believe my doctor even mentioned it. I'll look into the saline. Any side effects you are aware of or any case studies you might point me to? I'll search pubmed later tonight too. Thanks bro

Top Bottom