Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DECA ACNE/Steroid Acne...How long can it last..

ReelBig

I did my first cycle last summer. 10 weeks of Deca only. I have had skin problems since the age of 16 and am now 22. Deca definitely made my skin worste, especially in the since that I got acne in different places than I had before and in different forms/ways. Took clomid to come off, did everything like I was suppose to. Skin still pretty bad (Over 6 months later). Does this have anything to do with the Deca still or is it just my original skin problem still flaring up. Any insights would be appreciated.

On a side note...Thinking about doing an Anavar only cycle in the near future. For any of you who have gotten acne while on Anavar, I would like to hear your story.

deca disrupts the HPTA rather severely in some cases.. your lingering acne MAY, stress may, be due to hormone imbalances resulting from that suppression.

btw- there are documented cases of 13+ months of suppression with nandrolone (even using restoratives)

I had pretty sever acne coming off my first dbol/deca cycle , gains made it worthwhile tho , would run test longer at end to prevent this in future.

Top Bottom