Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca 600mg only for a year? I not for everyone?

getbig1234

Come on Deca lovers! I would like to know who else gets libido through the roof from Deka only. If my test levels shot down for the most part from test only out of the 10 or 12 cycles of nandrolone this has never happened the opposite happened has anybody had this experience
? I will be running nandrolone Deconate .. Deca 600mg a week itself. The I am 240 6. 2 tall
Mostly all muscle 12 %, and the opinions?
From my experience this differentiates with every single individuals biochemistry?
Any factual opinions would be greatly appreciated:)

Yeah, your supplier gave you test for deca.

it for sure is nandrolone I am positive I am headed tested it seems only a few people are like this I don't know why

Sent from my SGH-T999 using EliteFitness

Why in the hell would you run deca for a year, whats the point? And if your libido is good while on it wont be when you come off.

NTBM REP

You're right I don't know if I should I think it fixes my libido forgive me my libido is fine I'm just shooting blanks

If you run steroids for a year, you might as well plan on HRT for life. Reckless and poor choice IMO

I've done it. (well, 10 months and again for 6 mos 600mg test E wk with deca here and there) I cant say as I would recommend it. I did recover but it did take about a year. My natty test was actually higher 825ng/dl after a year recovery, no gear or supps of any kind in that year. Yes...I fucking swear to : insert spiritual figure of your choice here: !!!!
This year, march 2012 I got free and total T done after over 1.5 years clean. I was fucking shocked. It was never that high ever and I cannot explain it.
HOWEVER.....this is not justifying running AAS cycles for a year straight!!! I wouldnt do it again. I did get bloods done every 90 days throughout though. Everything stayed under control. SO even though I was an idiot about things I was being a health consious semi responsible idiot. AGAIN.....I'm not advocating it. Especially 600mg deca for 12 mos. Thats stupid, but thats my opinion.
If one was to stay "on" all year I would suggest cruising on 125-150mg test wk and blasting with short esters 6-8 weeks at a time 3-4 times throughout. That is my opinion of the responsible way to stay "on" for 12 mos.

I have to agree with the OP in the way that some people though its a small percentage dont have the issues most of us do with deca. Hayez is one. N2 is another. Deca freaks. They obviously dont get the prolactin conversion (or quantity thereof) that we normal people get.
Again.....I'm not advocating it.

I can see being horny on deca. Why not? On my one attempt at tren (obviously in the nandrolone family) I was like a raging rapist with an oak tree for a dick.
I know for me personally deca gives me nasty lower back cystic pimples after 6 weeks. It also decreases sexual sensitivity enormously.
I do like deca for its joint "feel good". But its just a bandaid anyways not a healer for this. I also like that deca will thin your blood a little. So if your taking large doses of say test, which would greatly thicken the blood...the deca kinda provides a balance. Obviously too thick is very bad (clotting)

Im getting off topic now.....contribution over. Drive through...

Wow perfect confirmation that must be why there's a small percentage it does not affect that answered me my brother god bless you

Wow perfect confirmation that must be why there's a small percentage it does not affect that answered me my brother god bless you

Franco Columbo was a big deca advocate from what we all can read about here and there. No test.

Again, I wouldnt do it and I dont think a year of it is a good idea. But thats your call bro. Make sure you get regular bloods done. Be responsible.

Top Bottom