Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

deca 600mg 5 weeks winny shot every other day 5 weeks?

scout420

ok just finishing about 4 weeks of sus 500 mg a week i was planning on running the sus with the deca but shit got fucked up and im not sure if i can still get it but i have the deca and the winny so my question is if i dont get the sus what kind of results do you think id get from a short cycle 5 weeks ttokyoo deca 600 mg a week and a shot of winny every other day for 5 weeks

you should run deca longer than six wks, winny should be ok if its your first and 4wks of sus ist gonna do a whole lot either cause it takes that long to kick in

scout420 said:
ok just finishing about 4 weeks of sus 500 mg a week i was planning on running the sus with the deca but shit got fucked up and im not sure if i can still get it but i have the deca and the winny so my question is if i dont get the sus what kind of results do you think id get from a short cycle 5 weeks ttokyoo deca 600 mg a week and a shot of winny every other day for 5 weeks
Never start a cycle unless you have everything ...Most people will also tell you its a good idea to have your cycle planed out before your 4 weeks in :nopity:

Top Bottom