Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca

Whatever you decide take some notes along the way, mental or write them down. Use your experience about how your body reacts to fine tune your next cycle with deca and you'll find your sweet spot. Something I did with whatever compounds initially.

make sure you use proviron with it!

i personally would say to let the deca rule the cycle.. that means low dose test and high deca. deca is way less androgenic so you will get way less sides that way

Can you point me where I can get info on why this is true? I'd love for it to be but keep reading people complain about deca dick with low Test and higher deca.
I wanted to run this on a next cycle, npp to be exact.

Can you point me where I can get info on why this is true? I'd love for it to be but keep reading people complain about deca dick with low Test and higher deca.
I wanted to run this on a next cycle, npp to be exact.

there is a difference between deca dick and low libido.. not the same thing

you actually are more likely to get deca dick from running high test with deca. ED is caused by lack of blood flow to the penis

there is a difference between deca dick and low libido.. not the same thing

you actually are more likely to get deca dick from running high test with deca. ED is caused by lack of blood flow to the penis
Ahh ok. What causes low libido when using deca then?

Top Bottom