Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dealing with thinning hair on cycle

bazqez

So i've been stacking test, tren and winny on this cycle for the past 6 weeks and I love this cycle, probably the best cycle I ever ran but the bad news is I feel like my hair is shedding away. It has gotten very thin, should I stop the winny and tren or just abandon the entire cycle and go into pct. not interested in losing more hair!

did you not realize that winstrol was a dht steroid and thats a possible side effect? not to mention, 6 weeks is more than enough to use of it so yes, you should be stopping the winstrol by now anyway

there is nothing you can do to stop the hair

i'm sure some guys will chime in and say to take finasteride but it is useless here. before guys whine that steve doesn't know what i'm talking about i will dumb down why it is useless. finasteride blocks the DHT conversion only, it will do nothing when you take a dht derivative like winny here.

checkmate

the solution is if you care about hair don't use winny and for sure don't stack another harsh steroid with it

That might be the absolute worst stack for hair loss too. There are only a few options when it comes to this. You can either:

-accept it and move alone
-shave your head
-stop using steroids all together
-use more mild steroids regarding hair loss
-only use SARMs

Top Bottom