Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dealing with Post Cycle estrogen/Fat rebound !

ripper911

Anyone else come off their cycle and have trouble keeping lean. At about 5-6 weeks into PCT I can not seem to keep myself hard and lean. The fat is stubborn and I feel much softer and my body loses the hard look. I feel like a ice sculture melting away in the sunlight LOL

I ran hcg and then ran clomid and nolv. Now on week 6ish and im only on Nolvadex. I can not seem to keep lean even with a pretty clean diet. Any suggestions on supplements or anti e's. I do not wanna use clen die to its suppressive properties.

ripper911 said:
Anyone else come off their cycle and have trouble keeping lean. At about 5-6 weeks into PCT I can not seem to keep myself hard and lean. The fat is stubborn and I feel much softer and my body loses the hard look. I feel like a ice sculture melting away in the sunlight LOL

I ran hcg and then ran clomid and nolv. Now on week 6ish and im only on Nolvadex. I can not seem to keep lean even with a pretty clean diet. Any suggestions on supplements or anti e's. I do not wanna use clen die to its suppressive properties.
Lean stack from pp bro. I know I sound like a pusher saying it but it will work bro. People trust me around here for a reason. :)

needtogetaas said:
Lean stack from pp bro. I know I sound like a pusher saying it but it will work bro. People trust me around here for a reason. :)

YOU! My mother told me about people like you! "Here's a little sample, if you like it you know where to get more". You're a "pusher"!!!

BTW, where's my free sample? :heart: :heart:

Why is it that every product mentioned above is sold on elitefitness or has been created by elite members...Im on PP sustain now and its ok i guess I havent seen too much of a difference in my pct

Top Bottom