Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

De-load days

hottybo2

[FONT=&quot]How does everyone time their de-load days or week? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]My body is telling me it's time to take 4-6 days off. Next week is last week of 10 week cycle. Finishing out tren a at 650 per week, test e 250 per week, Deca 300 per week, and GH 10iu per day now. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Will continue cruise at 250 per week until bloodwork, Deca at 150 per week, and GH at 10iu per day. I usually time one de-load week during cycle 2-3 weeks before end to keep goin when I move back to cruise, but I'm ending the cycle next week no matter what and body is also telling me to take a break. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Question is I guess, does anyone time their de-loads right as they finish a cycle? Is there really anything inherently wrong about this?[/FONT]

you have to listen to your body and if your body is telling you need a break, you need to list, regardless of where you are on your cycle...

it depends on your history and age and wear and tear

i laugh at the younger guys who lecture me about how they train 'balls to the wall' because i used to have the same attitude.. hell when i was in my late teens i lifted 6X a week like a gorilla. once you get older you will see how things really are. there is a reason pro athletes start slowing down in their 30's and are retired by 35 or 40.

you start to learn that training efficient and smart is going to keep you in the gym long term

Horrible cycle btw, crazy dose of tren and stacking tren with deca is by far the worst thing...

Definitely listen to your body whether on cycle or off. Sometimes your joints and CNS need a break.

Top Bottom