Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dbols effectiveness after 4 wks?

I think that the main reason people only use d-bol for a few weeks is due to the fact that it is very harsh on the liver.
I am not sure if what you said is true, but I am no expert on d-bol...hopefully some of the other vets can help you out!:cool:

Well the reason that most people run Dbol for 4-5 weeks is because it loses its effectiveness after this point. You likely will not see anymore weight increase after this point. It is very hard on your liver as well. But in a typical Test/Dbol cycle, you run the dbol for 4-5 weeks so you can get in an ultra anabolic state before the real gains happen with the test.

Your body (or mine at least) starts to build up some tolerance to it. About week 5 is when you start to see this. You can do one of two things. Stop taking it which most people do, or increase the dose. How much is unknown. Your body reacts different. Try going up another 10mgs, if that worked then stay if not go up more. But I believe there is a point where is just becomse too much and you have to stop.

I know some big mofos that use Dbol year round and just take it every other day on big workout days.
They are fairly bald too...

Top Bottom