Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol and Tren En+Test En please help

SaiBoT

MVP
EF VIP
Cycle of 12 weeks w 1st month Dbol kickstart and a Tren En+ Test En 250 mix would be too much? would Gaspari nutrition Novedex anti aromatase be a good choice for pct? All this stuff for a first time user! tried only maxodrol before! Thanks for all replies in advance. Stats 5ft10 175lbs 26yo!

saibotica said:
Cycle of 12 weeks w 1st month Dbol kickstart and a Tren En+ Test En 250 mix would be too much? would Gaspari nutrition Novedex anti aromatase be a good choice for pct? All this stuff for a first time user! tried only maxodrol before! Thanks for all replies in advance. Stats 5ft10 175lbs 26yo!

Its too early for you to use trend. Just stick to the D-bol and Enanthate. Also food is king. Up your clean calories and you'll make some great gains.

I will start the cycle on september.

6 meals a day 30-40 g of protein and a little more of carbs on each meal.

Before bed i cut on the carbs and have probolic sr a slow release protein formula.

I started w cell-tech creatine before workout 5g and after workout 5g.

Thing is i work at night and only go to bed 5 am, i know this may interfere w my body hormonal cycles.

Bro don't worry about the time when you go to be. Just make sure you get rest cause thats when you grow. I work a full timw job during the day and I'm a bouncer 4 nights a week.

Do your research on Tren cause the sides suck. You may want to consider to run Deca. I did before I used Tren and the results were great. I'm older and on a Cycle with Tren now and ater 4 weeks the sides seem to be kicking in. My strength is starting to go through the roof but I'm only going to run the Tren for another 4 weeks.

saibotica said:

Use NOLVA anc CLOMID for PCT
they are much more effective and OFTEN cheaper than OTC products.

If this is your first cycle you absolutely do not need to take tren. Please trust me when I say that.

Your diet doesn't look like total crap from what you showed us, too.

My first cycle:
Test E, 400mg/wk, 1-10wks
Dbol, 25mg/ed, 1-3wks

I gained 30lbs and kept 25.

I suggest the exact same first cycle for you. Only you need to make sure you have aromasin on hand. If you start to notice much bloat, sensitive nipples, or severe acne, start taking the aromasin at 10mg/ed.

Keep it simple. Leave the complex and extreme shit for later. You got plenty of time bro :).

Chris

khemix said:
If this is your first cycle you absolutely do not need to take trenbolone. Please trust me when I say that.

Your diet doesn't look like total crap from what you showed us, too.

My first cycle:
testosterone enanthate, 400mg/wk, 1-10wks
Dianabol - methandrostenolone - , 25mg/ed, 1-3wks

I gained 30lbs and kept 25.

I suggest the exact same first cycle for you. Only you need to make sure you have aromasin on hand. If you start to notice much bloat, sensitive nipples, or severe acne, start taking the aromasin at 10mg/ed.

Keep it simple. Leave the complex and extreme shit for later. You got plenty of time bro :).

Chris

Thanks bro! This is the kind of answer i wanted to see :) ! Should I split the test like 200mg monday and 200mg thursday? Whats the best body area to apply the test? Thank you!

Bruno

Top Bottom