Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol tolerance

control66

Is it possible that my system get tolerant to dbol? I'm on my third cycle using dbol and don't put the same weight every week(2-3 pounds) and don't get the instant strenght that i had in my two previous cycle. What do you think ?

actually read up on homeostasis

you don't just keeping gaining weight at a 2-3 pound clip a week. that is absurd

so i guess after 52 weeks of using dbol you would gain 100-150 pounds of rock hard muscle right? damn you would be the next Mr O champion

doesn't work like that.. it is similar to the calorie surplus/deficit macro people who believe that you can just do that and gain or lose weight forever.

again HOMEOSTASIS is real. people who don't get that concept will end up quitting

No it's just simple human physiology. You don't just keep progressing the same pace throughout your entire life. Things start slowing down eventually the further you get on your journey to greater physique.

It's called relation to genetic potential and myostatin. The more muscle you gain, the harder it is to gain more muscle. At my point right now I fight to gain a pound or two for the whole cycle. Myostatin rises as cycles go on. Myostatin halts muscle growth. And several weeks into a cycle all gains stop because of myostatin

If you keep running the same cycle over and over you'll eventually have to increase the dosage unless you take a substantial time period off. Try other compounds.

Top Bottom