Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol test stack going well

bacguire

I’m On week four of my cycle
I'm doing 40 mg a day of Dianabol dbol and I'm doing 500 mg a week total of testosterone cypionate. I'm splitting my dose 250 mg on Monday and Thursday everything so far has been going great and I plan to go 10 weeks with this
I was kind of worried about injecting but it's not as bad as I thought it would be. Should I push my cycle further past 12 or 14 weeks or should I just stick to the original plan

I'm doing 40 mg a day of Dianabol dbol and I'm doing 500 mg a week total of testosterone cypionate. I'm splitting my dose 250 mg on Monday and Thursday everything so far has been going great and I plan to go 10 weeks with this
I was kind of worried about injecting but it's not as bad as I thought it would be. Should I push my cycle further past 12 or 14 weeks or should I just stick to the original plan

You can do injectables 12-14 weeks no problem
but orals you need to limit to around 8 weeks

so 8 weeks of dbol with n2guard

Keep the dbol to no more than 8 weeks.

Top Bottom