Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol and test prop cycle

Grievesy515

Just came off a 6 week cycle of 50mg Dbol and starting up a test prop cycle, what's thoughts on this? Is it over the top or what?

Went from 82kgs-87 in 3 weeks, extra 20-30kg on bench.. Pretty much just crazy strength gains man. Definitely recommend

Sorry didn't completely read your question mate, as for side effects.. I'm naturally a passive aggressive person so I found on days I lost it with rage, but I found channelling it into the gym or go for a sprints sesh if the gym wasn't available. Acne and all that bs is just that bs.

post your stats and history..

but you should come off everything and start pct.

Didn't do them all together as ease of getting juice is damn hard where I'm from.

As for pct what do you suggest?

Your off time should be equal to or greater than your on cycle time. You have lots of options on your PCT which range from Post cycle, Clomid and HCG etc: I would encourage you to use our search function to do a lot more research on cycling , diet and training prior to doing anything else. You have a ton of research you need to achieve before moving forward with any other cycles.

Top Bottom