Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dbol/test/fina or dbol/test/winny

They're both nice cycles. The one with Dbol will cost less and probably give you better mass gains, Winnie is generally better when "cutting" or on a reduced calorie diet. Conventional wisdom states: Dbol for Mass, Winnie for cutting, but you can go either way with either objective IMO.

Well pimp, unless he edited it, he's got dbol in both cycles. The only difference is fina or winny.

If I have to choose, I pick fina everyday of the week and twice on Sunday.

If you can afford it, you might want to run the dbol first and then put winny and fina together for the second half of your cycle.

I have both and Deca. I thought I had it all figured out and then my small pharmacy of drugs kept growing!

Well, I guess the best thing now is to figure out what your goals are, and then tailor the gear towards that.

Ex: bulk: dbol/test/deca, a classic bulking stack

cut: test/winny/fina, a classic cutting stack.

These are just two options, but you get the idea.

I gotta agree with TxLonghorn. The biggest mistake that I made when I was doing my "early" cycles is that you NEVER mix bulking and cutting drugs in the same cycle. Sure you can, and you'll make great gains, but if you do it how you're supposed to, the gains will be twice as good.

You can definitely get away with putting Fina in a bulking cycle, but it goes so much better in a cutting cycle with Winny and Test.

So decide what you want to do and go from there...

Top Bottom