Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol, Test E, Tren A, Winny Cycle Review

apathy11303

Hello All.

I am 32yo Male that is currently 230lbs and have been lifting since 16. Looking to increase strength a bit and lean out.

Current measurements in inches are as follows:

Chest:44
Waist:35.5
Arms:18

Cycle Plans:
20mg BID (40mg/day) Dbol: Weeks 1-3
500mg Test E: Weeks 1-12
50mg Tren A ED: Weeks 4-8
50-100mg Winny ED(depends on if there's joint pain or not): Weeks 8-12
.25 Arimadex EOD: Should I run it only during DBol phase or the whole cycle--I am finding allot of conflicting info.
250iu HCG twice per week: weeks 4-12
0.5mg Avodart weeks 1-20 (MPB runs in my family)

PCT:
20mg Nolva for 4-6 weeks
Also, should I run clomid along side Nolva, or is Nolva enough (finding conflicting info.)

Current Training Regimen (plan to keep similar throughout cycle, but may increase weight/reps as I progress:)
Chest: M and W
BB Bench press: 225lbs 4 sets of 12-15
DB Incline Bench press: 70lbs 4 sets of 12-15
Machine Chest Flies: 165lbs 4 sets of 20
Cabled Woodchoppers 4 sets of 15
Cabled ab pulldown 3 sets of 20
Bi’s and Tris: M, W, and Sat (standard db curls and cable tricep extensions) 6 sets of 15 and cardio

Legs Day: Tuesday
BB Box Squat: 4 sets of 12-15 using 275-315lbs (I usually go up and then back down in pyramid)
Powerclean+Front squat: 185lbs 4 sets of 10
Machine leg extension, reverse leg extension, and calf raises 4 sets of 15-20

Back Day: Thurs
BB Deadlift: 275-365lbs (pyramid) 4 sets of 12-15
Barbell Row: 155-185 4 sets of 12-15
Cabled Lat Pulldown: 4 sets of 12

Shoulder Day: Friday
Seated 3/4[SUP]th[/SUP] press Smith Machine:225lbs 4 sets of 12
Side raise and Front raise: 25-35lbs 4 sets of 15
DB Trap Raises: 100lbs 3 sets of 15
Plus I do widegrip pullups 3 sets of 12 every other morning and 20-30min jogging 2-3 times per week for cardio (may up the cardio if required.)

I know this is allot of info and I'm new to the forum, but I've been training for a minute and ready to turn up so I'm looking to the vets to critique either my cycle or training regimen to help me get the best gains.

Thanks for your time.

Looks great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How about the PCT? Do you think Nolva needs to be stacked with clomid, or is Nolva ok on its own?

In regards to anti-estrogen, technically nolva is supposed to be stronger than clomid alone, yet I see some people that like to still use both together when running more intense cycles.

As I've only ever ran 1 a 2 compound cycles in the past, this is going to definitely be my most intense one and just want to ensure my PCT is ok.

I would do this
1-12 test e 500 mg
1-10 tren e 400 mg
1-6 adrol 50 mg
1-12 aromasin 12.5 eod
10-14 hcg 1000
15-18 clomid 50 ed
15-18 nolva 40 ed

Dbol gonna blow u up then too much. Adrol gives great strength and not as much water bloat. The tren will kick in as ur adrol ends and keep ur strength and lean you out. My favorite cycle. Watch ur bp. If it gets high lower tren a lil bit

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

How about the PCT? Do you think Nolva needs to be stacked with clomid, or is Nolva ok on its own?

In regards to anti-estrogen, technically nolva is supposed to be stronger than clomid alone, yet I see some people that like to still use both together when running more intense cycles.

As I've only ever ran 1 a 2 compound cycles in the past, this is going to definitely be my most intense one and just want to ensure my PCT is ok.

Do a forum search for 'perfect PCT'

Check out the perfect PCT man -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

Top Bottom