Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol, Test E, Tren A, Winny Cycle Review

Update. Just finished my Dbol and am switching to TrenA/Test E part. Feeling like a king rn. Allow of my lifts have increased massively. For example I went from doing sets of 12-15 at 225 on Bench press to doing sets of 20-25. Not even sure of what my max is at this point, but I can rep 315 without effort now. Still staying low and doing high reps though to get that pump. Nevertheless, just wanted to check in.

So far I was doing everything as outlined, except I had to up the Arim. to .5mg EOD to control bloat. Also, decided to try 50mg Tren EOD instead of ED.

The PCT is awful. Not even nolva and clomid together is near enough after an extremely harsh cycle like you have laid out. Please read and follow this: PCT Simplified Version - https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

Can you be more specific for me?

I mean, I am using HCG and Nolva and I have clomid as well, but was unsure if I should use them together as I see mixed information on the topic. Nevertheless, I also have milk thistle as well which I will use during PCT, but I do not like the idea of running it during as it competes with the gear.

I viewed the link you provided and besides the SARMS, it looks like what I have, except I should run it longer. If that's the case, I do not mind running it longer and then tapering down.

I do have some Osta, S4, and GW and actually started running GW a few weeks ago after reading one of Dylan's articles on its positive effects on BP while on cycle, so I dont mind running it during PCT as well. As for the Osta, I thought Osta could shut you down, so I don't understand using it during PCT as it requires a mini pct of its own.

Also, I may not run the winny, b/c I was able to cut rather well while on the dbol since I was really strict with diet and feel like I might be able to hit my target while on the second phase. So we will see as time goes on. Plans change all the time.

I appreciate all the feedback and I am receptive to anything that helps. Thanks everyone!

You plan to run HCG in your PCT and you are worried about 4 weeks of Ostarine in PCT? Makes no sense man. HCG is the worst thing you can use in PCT. It will absolutely hinder recovery. Ostarine for 4 weeks at only 25mg per day will not hinder recovery. Everything else looks good though and I am glad you are having fun so far! Seems like you are making some solid gains.

You plan to run HCG in your PCT and you are worried about 4 weeks of Ostarine in PCT? Makes no sense man. HCG is the worst thing you can use in PCT. It will absolutely hinder recovery. Ostarine for 4 weeks at only 25mg per day will not hinder recovery. Everything else looks good though and I am glad you are having fun so far! Seems like you are making some solid gains.

Sorry, let me correct, I am running HCG for 10 weeks as I thought it helps the HPG axis recover faster, but not actually during PCT b/c it may convert and cause gyno. Nevertheless, I do have Osta and S4, so its not a problem. I'll see how it all goes.

Thanks again and appreciate the input!!!

Top Bottom