Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol, Test E, Tren A cycle pct

GollemSaldam

Okay, im 18 years old, I will not reconsider the use of steroids at this age, you can try to tell me not to, but i've already bought the stuff so its just a matter of time when I will use it.

Im not gonna lie, this is my first cycle.

Cycle is:

30mg ED Dbol 1st week
500mg EW Test E 1-12 week
75mg Tren A 6-10 week

I only have Nolva and HCG ready for my PCT, and I think im going to use HCG during the cycle so that my testes won't shrink. Im fully aware that the HPTA (This is the thing in the head that secretes LH?) is going to be shut down and my question for this is, will my HPTA shrink in size and loose ability to produce LH if im on cycle regardless of HCG? I know the testicles are going to shrink and loose ability, but the HPTA i think it secretes a lot of other things than just LH so therefore it will not retard as severly as the testes would without HCG.
Also I would like to know, that without an AI, will the estrogen buildup be so strong That after I quit Nolva I would get the worst case of Gyno seen in human history?

Thanks, Gollemsaldam

"GollemSaldam is a entirely fictional figure and whose statements should not be taken as fact"

Ur gonna mess yourself up BIG time when/ if you do this. But as you've made your mind up allready, I hope u understand you will probably never be able to get another erection in your life. Good luck

Dude this is all wrong. Throw nolva out. Hcg will shut u down too. You will lose everything you gain on this cycle and probably mess yourself up really bad man. Seriously. No joke!!

Use code "Pimp20" at ntbm to save 20% and free shipping.

Bro this is a disaster.
What's the point of having a good physique if your dick don't work?

I don't think any of you guys read anymore than 18 year old, tren and first cycle..No questions answered or anything, just the usual stuff i've already heard...

I don't think any of you guys read anymore than 18 year old, tren and first cycle..No questions answered or anything, just the usual stuff i've already heard...

That's because it's the fucking rules kid. Noone is allowed to answer your questions, because you shouldn't have any to begin with.

Good luck having kids and getting a hardon.

Do not do a cycle!!!! what's ur height weight bf %
If u do don't use the tren & do a VERY GOOD PCT... again u really shouldn't but if r least minimize risks..

Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom