Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol, Test E, Tren A cycle pct

Do not do a cycle!!!! what's ur height weight bf %
If u do don't use the tren & do a VERY GOOD PCT... again u really shouldn't but if r least minimize risks..

Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

Thank you, okay i'll cut the tren, what PCT do you reccomend for me?

Do not do a cycle!!!! what's ur height weight bf %
If u do don't use the tren & do a VERY GOOD PCT... again u really shouldn't but if r least minimize risks..

Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

6'0 90KGs, 10%BF

Please give me a very good PCT, i have acces to buy Arimides, Letro, Nolva, HCG and clomiphene...

It's against the rules to give out advice for under 21 my man.. Just look up pct for a test cycle. Also have an AI on hand if do decide on a cycle and try to keep it to the shorter end on length.

I'm a crazy mother fucker who's all about doing whatever it takes but you my friend have lost your mind. You need to reconsider this. There are numerous people telling you stop, no, don't, and u still say your going to do it... Your planning for failure kid.. Forreal, you need to relax there are better ways at your age. Don't do something you will regret later in life. The gains will diminish and you will have more problems than you have now literally being left with nothing. Don't say no one ever warned you. Your still developing and you have more options than this right now. Remember, No one here has anything to gain from you not doing this. There is a reason everyone is saying this.

Use code "PIMP20" to save 20% and free shipping at www.needtobuildmuscle.com

Top Bottom