Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DBol and Test or DEca?

Deca or test with DBOL?

• Dbol/Test

Votes: 26 24.1%
  • Dbol/Deca

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Dbol/Deca/Test

Votes: 75 69.4%

• Total voters
I am on a cycle that consists of all three. This is the best cycle I have ever taken when it comes to bulking, and would recommend it to anyone who is trying to put on weight that has to potential to stay. One thing I have learned about Dbol is that it is an excelerator as well. It will speed up your results from the Test and Deca which I was seeing after the second week of taking it. Along with that, it increases your appettite by a lot, gives you more energy than ever, and helps with the Test fever as well. I suggest a pyramid cycle with the Dbol, and if a cutter is being used, start it after the Dbol in a pyramid cycle as well, that is what I am doing, and what I heard provides the best results. When I started my cycle I was 6' at around 180, all lean muscle, but still had trouble putting on weight due to the fact that I play lacrosse and practices are everyday with games on the weekends. This is also why I would use cutters with high dosages so that my weight wouldnt ruin my game. I no longer worry about this, and I am 195 lbs after my fourth week of this cycle. ALL THREE ARE WHERE THE MONEY IS MY FRIEND!

I used to always do:

Week 1-5 Dbol 50mg/day (week one I started with 100 to jumpstart it)
Week 1-15 Test E 500mg/week
Week 1-15 Deca 600mg/week (it was deca 300)

Easy 50 pounds of muscle in 7 weeks.

I used to always do:

Week 1-5 Dbol 50mg/day (week one I started with 100 to jumpstart it)
Week 1-15 Test E 500mg/week
Week 1-15 Deca 600mg/week (it was deca 300)

Easy 50 pounds of muscle in 7 weeks.

LOL!! 50 lbs of muscle in 7 weeks...!!! What are you smoking?

Rule of thumb is to ALWAYS keep your deca dosed lower then your Test.

50lbs!! I'm still laughing at that one!! 7weeks bahahahaha

Yeah i should be able to go to the olympia in 14 weeks on that cycle, lmfao, I have a quick question on this stack deca,test-e and d-bol?? what can i use for my hairline ?? duta,fina,nizarol,spiro ???

hi im thinking of doing a course of 1 rip 200 2ml aw plus deca 250 2ml aw for 10 wks just wondered if any u guys done this as any advice would be great thanks

I ran deca 400/week.. sust 500/week.. dbol 20mg/day... just 8 weeks cause my source dried up..

gained almost 40 pounds.. bf went from 9% to 14%.. went from maxing 245 barely to nailing 295. and I didn't even feel like I got in enough protein in my body during that time. f*king my gf 2-3X per day only needing food in between.

next time around I am doing deca 400/week.. sust 500/week.. dbol 30mg/day and gonna run deca 10 weeks and sust 12 weeks, dbol 4 weeks with liver support.. plus running hcgenerate, unleashed, post cycle at various times during the cycle..

I expect to be benching over 300 and really having a tight body after this cycle. i love this cycle

LOL!! 50 lbs of muscle in 7 weeks...!!! What are you smoking?

Rule of thumb is to ALWAYS keep your deca dosed lower then your Test.

50lbs!! I'm still laughing at that one!! 7weeks bahahahaha

i dunno about 50 pounds, but i put on 30 pounds very quickly on this cycle (as in after 5-6 weeks) and kept it on after.. probably dropped just 5 pounds but that was cause i got sick and did not eat much for a week.

so 50 pounds is not that unrealistic for a first time cycle although at the very high end of the spectrum.. in total i put on close to 40 and lost 5... i went from mid 150's to almost 190, then dropped back down a bit.

keep in mind I was eating like a horse and was in the weight room almost everyday at 5:30. during the month of december i missed one day in the gym and that was on Xmas when it was closed.. so if you work your ass off you will get the results you want

I am in my 9th week of dbol/test/deca cycle and it was amazing! Listen to me, take dianbol, it gives you immediate gains then from end of week 4 you start to feel that precious Deca :):)

Top Bottom