Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DBol and Test or DEca?

Deca or test with DBOL?

• Dbol/Test

Votes: 26 24.1%
  • Dbol/Deca

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Dbol/Deca/Test

Votes: 75 69.4%

• Total voters
CLOMIDCLOWN said:
How about:
25mg/day weeks 1-4
200 mg/week deca weeks 1-8
500 mg/week sus week 1-8

Why are you suggesting deca for 8 weeks? :worried:

I'm running a 950mg Test/week Deca 400mg/week both for 12 weeks and d-Bol 50mg/day week 1-2 then switching to Naps 150mg/day week3-6, the results so far has been mind blowing, can't go wrong with this combination...

Eigher way you go is good. Test/Deca or Test/Deca/Dbol = The old & proven mass stack....if you dont gain from this you wont gain from anything!

karachi183 said:
F%^k it do all three. Keep the deca under 400 a week test(whatever u feel a week) and the dbol to no more than 25mg a day or ur desired dose and let us know how it works out. What's ur PCT?

That's what I'm up to. . .

Test 500mg ew 1-12
Deca 400mg ew 1-10
Dbol 40mg ed weeks 1-4

Beginning of week two :garza:

Im currently finishing up week 6 of my 520Test/500Deca per week stack. So far I have gained 25 pounds and am up from 6.2% BF to 7.8%. GO ME :chomp:

Stats:
This is my 4th cycle ever.
Im 27
6'2"
206 pounds
7.8% BF (really want to get this down to 5 or less once I am done with this cycle)
I am a former college football player, and have been training my body somewhat regularly for the past 14 years. The only thing that I have not been very strict on in the past is my diet. I have made a concious effort recently to correct that.
I eat at least 3 solid meals a day with 2 supplement shakes composed of Whey Isolate, Glutamine and Creatine, along with Dextrose for PWO shakes. I try and hit around 3500 cals per day. I try to squeeze in more if I have the time.
I workout 4 days a week, and currently really not doing any cardio. I circuit train while doing my weight lifting so I get a fairly good cardio workout that way, and plan on doing a cutting cycle as soon as I finish this cycle up in 6 more weeks.

I ussually gain about 20 pounds on a straight Test run of 500mgs per week for 10 weeks. So far I am really impressed with how Deca has made my body react. This is my first time tryin Deca. I will definitely try it again with my next cycle. :verygood:

Top Bottom