Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol + test cycle with a perfect pct, but just one issue..

aqux

Hi!

Im going to do a dbol + test cycle with a perfect pct.
I have had low free test levels (2.0) since my last cycle because of very high levels of shbg (89). Last cycle (test + winny) I only did nolvadex 40 40 20 20.

My cycle looks like this:

Dianabol 25mg ed x 40 days
Test e 250mg ew x 8 weeks
Arimidex 0.25mg eod for the whole cycle

I got an advice to go right for the pct since my free levels of test are not like they should be... But he didnt say why, and then it doesnt make sense to me why I cant run a short cycle, so I also make some gainz before doing a perfect pct.

Arimidex does lower SHBG and will by itself probably put my free test levels in the normal range, then adding more test will of course free up more test... Then after doing the cycle for 8 weeks I will do the perfect pct with a hcg kickstart...

Im just wondering since a guy told me... Why might it be a bad idea to run a cycle if your test levels are not in check?

The perfect pct:
http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Im btw 25, 187cm, bodyfat 10% (just started bulking after summercut) and 88 kg...been lifting since 15 combined with sports and serious lifting since age of 20.

Top Bottom