Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol split or not to split!!

ephedrajunkie

I am just curious to here some opinions from you all, about how important it is to split dbol doses to am and pm opposed to all at once.

I am currently eating 30mg ed an hour before i train and have been fine with that for a week now, but a buddy told me he splits his up to twice a day. I have read the about the half life of dbol not being very long so you should split it up. And have also read about how you might not be getting enough to spike your blood if you split it up and the doses are too low.

So let let me here what yall think!

ephedrajunkie said:
I am just curious to here some opinions from you all, about how important it is to split dbol doses to am and pm opposed to all at once.

I am currently eating 30mg ed an hour before i train and have been fine with that for a week now, but a buddy told me he splits his up to twice a day. I have read the about the half life of dbol not being very long so you should split it up. And have also read about how you might not be getting enough to spike your blood if you split it up and the doses are too low.

So let let me here what yall think!

Coming from an ex D-bol enjoyer I ran 300mg deca/week and 30mg D-bol/ed the D-bol I split 3 times a day 10mg every 4 hours much less stress on the liver to process smaller amounts, so I was told, work for me and kept liver values in check Liv52 and Milkthistle and or lanoic acid probably helped as well

Split it into even dose through out the day to keep stable levels in your system. What i did when i was taking 40mgs was 10 in the morning 20 before workout and 10 at night it worked well for me like this.

ironcheif1984 said:
Split it into even dose through out the day to keep stable levels in your system. What i did when i was taking 40mgs was 10 in the morning 20 before workout and 10 at night it worked well for me like this.

on the money, thats how i like to run mine

i do every 4 hours

Just posted this info I had on file on another thread but for those that missed it you might find it helpful :

"If one takes into account that the half-life of methandrostenolone in the body is only 3-6 hours so taking your daily dose spread over 3 or 4 doses may elicit a better effect than only 1 or 2 doses. Dianabol reaches the blood after 1-3 hours.
However not everyone should try and spread their doses out over multiple servings. First of all there is a slightly lower efficacy to take into account here as well due to two characteristics. The first being that you feed the total amount to the liver in smaller portions, yet the liver still manages to metabolize the same amount. Percentage wise that means less methandienone would make it through totally. The second would be that the peak levels aren't quite as high since no large doses are taken all at once. These two facts make it hard to recommend that just anyone take multiple doses.
People who take moderate to low doses of ONLY methandrostenolone should probably opt for a single morning dose. This delivers a higher peak level and more survival of your only steroid. It also, due to the short half-life, makes the drug clear the body before the body produces its largest dose of natural testosterone, the early hours of sleep. Combined with the already mild effect at the AR, you could keep a good amount of your gains when using clomid or Nolvadex post-cycle. For those using it in conjunction with other, mostly injectable steroids, two doses seems to be the better choice, if you are taking in excess of 40 mg a day perhaps even three doses."

I've not seen any evidence to support the suggestion that the liver takes percentage chunks out of your dbol and so small amounts are better taken in one go to dodge the liver's action. It might be true and it might not be but it sounds like something someone made up to me.

Some guys split the stuff up, some don't and either method seems to be effective.

Even blood levels aren't necessarily preferable to a spike. The body pulses out your natural testosterone in a spike so make of that what you will. I'd suggest that the more you find yourself taking then the more you should consider spreading it out since I'm of the opinion that giving yourself a huge spike is asking for side-effects.

Top Bottom