Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dbol to split or not?

lilj888

im taking 25mg of dbol a day i have been spliting it 12.5g at 12 hour intervals. I just read that it is better to take the dose all at once because you get a better peak at a lower dose

heres my math correct me if im wrong

assumming dbol has a 6hour half-life and if i take 12.5g im down to 3.125 g in 12 hours and then i bring it up to 15.625 once i take my second dose during the day. and once i continue on that will end up with a constant peak at 16.66mg after the first couple of doses.

if i take 25 mg a day in 1 sitting. at the end of the day it will be 1.5625 mg and with the second dose it will be 26.56. after a few days a full 25mg at once i will end up with a constant peak at 26.6mg.

sorry just my opinion but u may be over thinking it a bit to much

what time of day do you workout?

id just take the full daily alloted dose 2-3 hrs before workout and be done with it.

keep it simple.....

Im aplologize if my opinion seems elementery but just keeping it simple always seems to work best.

I try to split it up for canstant blood levels with four doses. on 25mgs I'd do 3 doses of 5mg and a 10mg before I workout.

bump anyone else have a opinion? they are also 50mg pills so i take 25mg a day and i can only split it 2x after i split it to 25mg and its problemly very uneven amount of mg when i split it in half from 50mg i could be getting 10mg in one half and 40 in the other

U r over thinking this. What makes u think u r getting a 40/10 split?

lilj888 said:
bump anyone else have a opinion? they are also 50mg pills so i take 25mg a day and i can only split it 2x after i split it to 25mg and its problemly very uneven amount of mg when i split it in half from 50mg i could be getting 10mg in one half and 40 in the other

even tho it has a score line right down the center doesnt mean that the dbol is evenly distrubited in the pill.

Top Bottom