Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol to quick start cycle

[FONT=&quot]just a question about using Dbol to kick start a cycle. I plan to start a test/npp cycle in January and use Dbol for the first 4-6 weeks. Question is regarding arimidex... would it be a good idea to use say .5mg adex daily during the Dbol portion and then cut back to .5 three times per week (this seems to work for me with test only)? Can’t seem to find much info about this specifically and since Dbol converts to estrogen at a good rate from what I’ve read it got me thinking.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]just a question about using Dbol to kick start a cycle. I plan to start a test/npp cycle in January and use Dbol for the first 4-6 weeks. Question is regarding arimidex... would it be a good idea to use say .5mg adex daily during the Dbol portion and then cut back to .5 three times per week (this seems to work for me with test only)? Can’t seem to find much info about this specifically and since Dbol converts to estrogen at a good rate from what I’ve read it got me thinking.[/FONT]

What are your stats? Age/height/weight/body fat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I would keep the AI at 0.5mg eod until mid-cycle bloodwork, and then adjust if needed.

Test/npp is all you need, no need for dbol at all. Don t complicate man, keep it simple. Npp is nandrolone, nandro AAS can be really bitch on high estro and we all know how hard is to keep estro in normal range with dbol, even with AI it will be hard. Test/npp and if you want some AAS to kick cycle I would always go with tbol over dbol...

Forget the whole 'kick starting' BS. Zero difference to the end numbers.
I agree with mob. I'm not a fan of kickstarters. They offer no additional benefit, only initially but actually cost you the same gains in the long run because it just raises myostatin quicker in the cycle stalling the cycle earlier. So half a dozen in one 6 in tje other you come out the same in the end. You just throw in an extra compound and tax your liver for nothing basically

Top Bottom