Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dbol question and dosing...

doubles1

on my cycle im running dbol's for 5 weeks...whats the proper dosage for each week1,2,3,4,5 and whens the best time to take em on workout days and non workout days...thnkx bros...

My next cycle will include dbol tabs. I have read other bros doing 15 to 30 mgs ED but they stagger the pills during the day. IE. 30 mg ED for weeks 1-5 (TT Dbol is 10 mgs) hence they would take 1 tab in the morning, 1 tab in the afternoon and 1 tab before bed. I workout at 6 AM so I'll take my first tab at 5:30am, then one at 2PM and one at 8PM. Check with other more experienced bros for more opinions since I heard that some of them take it ever 3 to 4 hours (I assume they cut the pill since they are doing 30 mg ED still).
Aikido :mix:

25 to 30 mg's a day.
it has a 1/2 life of 4 hours or so, so taking 5 mg's every 4 hours is the norm for keeping constant levels in the blood.

I would take 10 mg's pre workout (an hour or so) and then schedule the other 20 mg's around that.

There are also people that split it into 2 - 15mg doses. or 3 - 10 mg doses.

I always like to throw an extra one in before a workout. For instance if I'm taking 30mgs daily I would take 1 at 6 am, 1 at 10am, 1 at 2 pm, 2 at 6pm (10 minutes before work out) and then 1 at 10 pm. BamBam

Top Bottom