Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DBOL question

As if this hadn't been said yet: constant dose.

Thanks Bro's...I'm begining to think my lifting buddy is an idiot because his advice is always contradicted on this site. He suggested doing the following.
Week 1 10mgED
Week 2 20mgED
Week 3-8 30mg ED
Week 9 20mg ED
Week 10 10mg ED

He does shows and is a very big dude but he also is one of the those "Why take test if it is less the a gram a week" and he also uses alot of gear all at once which i am not into. I try and stick with 2-3 things. I have used Anapolan before but never tried Dbol. Thanks for the help.

This is what I got..not sure what it is.

A guy has these pills, he gave me a few to try to see if I want to buy more. They are white and flat on one side and bubbled like a dome on the other. He claims they are 10MG D-bol but I thought only ttoyko made 10mg and theirs are pink. Anyone know what this is?

satchboogie said:
dude gilly...

thats some nasty pics in your gallery.
whats the matter with you bro? lol

fuck, I had to go and look!!! I'll look at it this way, from now on when I'm baning a hot chick and want it to last longer, I'll think of that old lady, lol, NASTY!!! I don't even want to know what that one little hole lookin thing was.

Top Bottom