Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol Question

skemask93

Okay so I finished my first cycle almost 2 months ago. I ran a 500mg/week test cycle for 10 weeks with 40mg/day dbol for the first 4 weeks. I was incredibly happy with the results I got.

I still have a bunch of dbol left over from my last cycle and am thinking about running a dbol only cycle for my second cycle in a few weeks. I am well aware that dbol only cycles are not very effective, however, I do not have access to test at this time and am just looking for a lighter cycle to put on a few extra pounds of muscle in a month or two.

I am not expecting any crazy results from this cycle. If I keep 7-10 pounds of lean muscle a couple months down the line I will be more than happy. Is this attainable with the proper diet and excercise? My other question is, would it be more effective to run 20mg of dbol per day for 8 weeks or 40mg of dbol for 4 weeks? Thanks!

The issue lies in it shutting your test down and not only losing gains from the dbol only, but from your first cycle as well. It would suck ass to lose much of what you've worked for just because you wanted to rush into the next one unprepared.
It just isn't something I would personally risk.
If you do, I'd say stick to the 4 weeks over the 8 weeks.

Do the 4 week cycle, use a strong AI to kill the estrogen and bloat. Run a solid PCT with it and you should be able to keep some gains.

Do the 4 week cycle, use a strong AI to kill the estrogen and bloat. Run a solid PCT with it and you should be able to keep some gains.

Do not listen to that at all. You need some form of a test base to any cycle unless you're fuckin dave palumbo and then using EQ as a base is ok lol (which isn't at all) oral only cycles are horrible and I promise you. You'll be shut down after the first week off dbol and start aromatising like crazy and fill out water which you will think muscle, feel sluggish and tired from low t levels and bitchy and girly from high estrogen level, you'll come off, drop all that water and realise give wasted all your time.

Moral of the story: wait until yiu can get test. I know it's easy to want to jump the gun and hop back on but if you csnt do it properly then don't do it at all plain and simple

He said he doesn't have access to test! I only gave him a suggestion for what he has to use. I've been in that situation before and ran something similar and had no problem coming off with a thorough pct. It's not crazy, Arnold and those guys used to use tons of dbol with very little to no pct and it worked all right for them....

He said he doesn't have access to test! I only gave him a suggestion for what he has to use. I've been in that situation before and ran something similar and had no problem coming off with a thorough pct. It's not crazy, Arnold and those guys used to use tons of dbol with very little to no pct and it worked all right for them....

That was a completely different era and yes they did have many problems and it wasn't just all good, it just wasn't talked about as steroid weren't as widely used in Arnold's day because performance enhancement wasn't popular, through research we now know much more about these drugs and how to run the properly and more effectively so that comment doesn't prove any point. It doesn't matter if it worked for you, it's bad information to give to someone ask any person with a half brain on these boards they will tell you the exact same things. If he doesn't that's accsess to it to bad, would you rather fuck your shit up because you couldn't wait or just be patient until you have the proper credentials to run a proper cycle?

It's the exact reason why I'm not purely a fan of fitness forums. Sounds like I'm contradicting myself but people just give bs information and everyone has their own opinion. OP do your own research and sue boards as your last source for advice

He isn't gonna fuck anything up by not taking test, let's not be ridiculous. And taking test isn't gonna stop you from being shut down as test and dbol together would shut you harder and quicker than dbol alone. PCT is the most important thing to have in place. If you have a thorough one ready you can run almost anything ( i wouldn't run deca) on its own. I've did dbol 3 times alone before i ever did test, primo, eq or anavar and I'm completely fine and i was then too. He is probably gonna run the dbol no matter what ( human nature), so lets at least inform him of his possibilities. PCT is the biggest factor, have a good one and you'll be fine

Pct is not the biggest factor, being shut down while on is. Yes, test and dbol is gonna shut you down, but you have an alternate form of test in you to keep you functioning. Just dbol, now you have no test, go ahead and add in the ai, now you have no test And no estro... But you have dbol in you. That's not good enough. Ill even venture to say keepeble gains-wise, it'd be better to stay natyy. Pct is not the issue here, pct is used to get your test levels back up asap after being shut down (with synthetic test) so you have as little as possible time with no test in your system, going from synthetic to natty. You're advising having no test his whole Cycle, the dbol is hurting rather than helping at that point

Top Bottom