Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol Question

...and don't tell me you don't have "access" I had access to pharm grade test in state fcking prison, I don't want to hear it

Saiyen is on point with his comment. You MAY go backwards by rushing into things. Plan out your next TEST based cycle with deca, or even tren with an oral that does what is comparable to what your goals are. This shit is a looooonngggg marathon, not a sprint bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But hey on the real

No test = don't bother with the oral, your more likely to do more harm than good... Gains will be minimal, recovery won't be easy, just plan to use that dbol next time you can get your hands on some test. You will be glad you did! Bump up those kcals and kill it natty till you've got some oils! You will make some progress and not have to worry about coming off and loosing everything you have just attained from your previous cycle!

I don't condone any oral only cycle to anybody no matter their experience, goals, or other related matters... It's a disaster waiting to happen.

Swoll

He isn't gonna fuck anything up by not taking test, let's not be ridiculous. And taking test isn't gonna stop you from being shut down as test and dbol together would shut you harder and quicker than dbol alone. PCT is the most important thing to have in place. If you have a thorough one ready you can run almost anything ( i wouldn't run deca) on its own. I've did dbol 3 times alone before i ever did test, primo, eq or anavar and I'm completely fine and i was then too. He is probably gonna run the dbol no matter what ( human nature), so lets at least inform him of his possibilities. PCT is the biggest factor, have a good one and you'll be fine

You aren't listening to anything i said I never said taking test will not shut you down anymore, I said because you're shut down already from Dianabol alone already you will have no testosterone in your system because you'll be shut down already. By adding exogenous testosterone we can keep our levels stable that's why oral only cycles are not expected test always as a base. Stop giving the wrong advice, it doesn't matter what you did everyone is different and better to play it safe and teach people properly what to do instead of feeding them shit that's been proven wrong over and over

You aren't listening to anything i said I never said taking test will not shut you down anymore, I said because you're shut down already from Dianabol alone already you will have no testosterone in your system because you'll be shut down already. By adding exogenous testosterone we can keep our levels stable that's why oral only cycles are not expected test always as a base. Stop giving the wrong advice, it doesn't matter what you did everyone is different and better to play it safe and teach people properly what to do instead of feeding them shit that's been proven wrong over and over

Yes. I like running tren And npp together for 6months at a clip with no ai. Should anyone else do this? Absolutely not haha. I will NEVER reccomend that, its just what I like

Yes. I like running tren And npp together for 6months at a clip with no ai. Should anyone else do this? Absolutely not haha. I will NEVER reccomend that, its just what I like

Tren and NPP would be killer, might have to implement that combo into my next blast 😏

Top Bottom