Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol question

3xl

in the add for Anabolics 2000 they talk about 2 dosing tech. of Dbol, has anyone read it, and cann you tell me what these tech. are ??

I know of two ways of dosing:
1) Divided doses, such as i tab every 4 hrs.
2) All at once 1 hr before the workout.

Both ways have there following. I like to divide the doses, but I'll take 2-3 before the workout, and split up the rest.

i agree with you. it just makes more sense to me because you're keeping test levels constant throughout the day.

On my last mass cycle I took 9 dbol a day on top of 1250mg sus/wk, I split them into 3-3-3 throughout the day, I ended up with massive gains and a serious pump during my workouts, I am a total follower of that techinique, they are oinly avtive in the blood for 4-6 hours so whats the point of banging them all at once ???

DBOL BEFORE I SLEEP???

does it make sence to take alot of dbol before i sleep. the body builds the muscle while i sleep....so why shouldnt i give it some dianabol to work with? what good does it do during the day while i am sitting on my ass at the office? i think i should take some an hour before i work out.....and right before i sleep.....and maybe a few here and there during the day....

what do you guys think?

Top Bottom