Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol Only Reviews!

wootoom

what did you guys gain and what were dosages and length while on?

did you expirience any sides? let me know. Woot.

i dont know about side effects but your gains will mostly be water. with proper PCT you will gain some LBM but REMEMBER that gains are 90% diet. Nobody can tell you how much you will gain.

people dont still believe the whole "you lose all your gains on a dbol only cycle" old wives tale????
Dbol is no different than any other steroid, anything you gain in the way of mass if yours to keep, but any water you will piss out. And dbol is a very anabolic drug, so that makes it great for gaining muscle mass. The only reason I wouldnt suggest a dbol only cycle, is that its not wise to run an oral for the length of a full cycle

run it for 6 weeks at 50mg e.d. I was happy with that for my first cycle ever. You won't know until you try.

is anavar less hard on the liver than dbol? arent they both 17 alkayted? cause i have ran 60mg/ed for 12 weeks that can vbe any harder on the liver than doing 6 weeks at about 40mg/ed can it??

yes both d-bol and anavar are both c17-alfa-alkylated steroid. I "think" d-bol is more potent than anavar on the liver though but i could be wrong?
My first cycle was dbol only. It was a while back, actually I forgot I even took it lol. anyways i took 25mg/week for 4 weeks. Got wicked strong and put on approx. 12pds(had no sides)
you could even drop it to 30mg/day for 6 weeks. good luck :)

I've done D-Bol twice and wasn't impressed. I did around 30-40mg ED. I sure put on water weight, but it's hard to say exactly how much mass I gained from it specifically, as I ran it with test. No major strength increases either...I wanna give it another try though...

Top Bottom