Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol the only reason you gain ?

mosesrepper

[FONT=&quot]is it true the majority of the weight you put on in the 4-6 weeks you are using dbol while waiting for the test e to kick in will be water? can any of it be lean mass? and once the test e kicks in, will that be water also? or will that be lean mass? is the dbol just so you are extra strong which leads to putting up more weight, which leads to building more muscle which then will make you larger because the test e has kicked in? thanks bros.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

of course there would be some lean mass there but a lot of it is estrogen related water... you are asking a lot of hypothetical questions as well and i personally dont answer those kind of questions...

It is all going to depend on how you control estrogen, eat, and train. It is safe to say that of you put on a lot of mass quickly with dianabol, it's going to be water. The same can be said of test, but to a slightly lower degree.

My experience, results will be diet dependant. More carbs, junk, fried salty foods=more water weight. Eat clean and run aromasin you will still get strong without the bloat, BP spikes and bitch tits.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using EliteFitness mobile app

Top Bottom